this page is presently under construction
Professor Jason Mance Gordon’s video series on Intellectual Property Law …
- Intellectual Property (Intro)
- Justification for Intellectual Property Rights
- Capturing or Securing Intellectual Property Rights
- Product Development Intellectual Property Considerations
- Elements of a Copyright
- Capturing Copyrights
- Time Period for Copyright Protection
- Who May Secure Copyright Protection?
- Process for Registering a Copyright
- Rights of Holder of a Copyright
- What is the Process for Enforcing a Copyright?
- Defenses to a Claim of Copyright Infringement
- Fair Use of a Copyright
- Overview of Patents
- What Are The Types Of Patent?
- Requirements of a Valid Patent
- Process for Filing for Patent Protection
- Process For Enforcing One’s Patent Rights
- What is a Provisional Patent?
- Patentable Subject Matter for a Utility Patent
- Requirements To Receive A Design Patent
- Patent and Latent Ambiguities in a Contract
- Overview of Trademark Rights
- Types of Trademark
- Trademarking a Business Name
- Enforcing Trademark Rights
- Distinctiveness Requirement for Trademarks
- Secondary Meaning for Descriptive Marks
- What is Trademark Infringement?
- Infringing Upon a Protected Trademark
- Capturing Trademark Rights
- Federal Registration of a Trademark
- Process for Filing a Federal Trademark
- Reasons for USPTO Rejection of a Trademark
- State Law Protection of Trademarks