this page is presently under construction
Professor Gordon’s video series on Torts …
- What are Intentional Torts?
- Assault and Battery
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Intentional Interference with Contractual Relations
- Intentional Interference with Economic Relations
- Invasion of Privacy
- False Imprisonment
- Malicious Prosecution
- Defenses to Defamation
- Unprotected Speech Defamation
- Defamation and the 1st Amendment
- Defamation and 1st Amendment Considerations
- What is a Negligence Action?
- Duty of Care in Negligence Actions
- Breach of Duty of Care
- Causation (Cause-in-Fact and Proximate)
- Defenses to a Negligence Action
Strict Liability in Tort
- What is Strict Product Liability?
- Examples of Strict Liability Actions in Tort
- Defenses in a Strict Liability Lawsuit?